Sunday, July 8, 2012

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOING: Cottage Chaos 2012 Intro



Hey everyone I'm back again with another yearly update on that crazy weekend bash known as Cottage Chaos.

If you're new to the site or haven't been paying attention, Cottage Chaos is a once a year event where my friends and I head out to a lake town, raise hell, and let loose. To have proof of our idiocy, we film the entire thing and I edit all the random and asinine footage into one surprisingly coherent and hyper-stylized home video.

With this being our 9th year of Chaos, we decided to go with the old tried and true theme of 80's rockers and the results were nothing less than spectacular. We even went as far as inventing a fictional band for our collaboration of assholes and weirdos, and we named it Thunder Crotch! Here's a few images of promotional artwork that I've recently completed, which will go into the design of the DVD and its supplemental material.



I know what you're thinking.... we've got way too much time on our hands, but the truth is we're all sick in the head. Just look at these sweet 80's glamour shots of the main core of participants. FREAKS!


















SCARY!

Well, let me get into the real reason why I'm updating you and that is that I've just wrapped up the intro for 2012's entry and thought I'd let you all experience the Chaos for yourself... in shortened form that is. WARNING (as always)...... Chaos ahead. Enjoy!


Cottage Chaos 2012 Intro by jayskitstar

No comments:

Post a Comment